St. Louis, MO – October 22, 2020
With more than 35 years of experience in the event and exhibition industry, Ungerboeck has been a long-standing technology partner to many event organizers and venues while consulting with them on their path towards digitalization.
Our mission is clear. We empower people that bring people together. Today, that mission requires some new tools and technologies. In response to the recent developments, the Ungerboeck team has worked on innovative solutions to give its international customer community the flexibility they need in order to host events in the new normal – from virtual, to hybrid, to safe onsite events experiences.
With 73% of event professionals considering hybrid event concepts before the end of the year, the technology provider has enhanced its event management software to facilitate the organization of both virtual and in-person experiences.
Ungerboeck’s solution adds powerful virtual functionality for events including:
- Registration: easily manage registration to virtual and in-person components of an event creating a seamless experience for attendees and allowing flexibility to switch to a virtual experience at any point.
- Live streaming of sessions: deliver live sessions and make recordings available on demand after the event on the event microsite.
- Virtual exhibitions: a dedicated area for exhibitors to showcase their latest solutions and engage with visitors through virtual booths in a fun and interactive fashion.
- Engagement tools: live interaction between participants, speakers and exhibitors through chats, comments and surveys.
- Awards & Competitions capabilities: allowing organizer to manage competitions and awards with a full process for submission and judging.
Bringing an event to the virtual world opens new possibilities of measuring event success and making data-driven decisions. Thanks to comprehensive insights, the overall attendee engagement during the event experience can be heightened via recommendations and engagement scores. Organizers can cater to attendees’ interests and build personalized experiences. Plus, the platform provides valuable data and insights for both the exhibitor and organizer to inform and improve future event experiences.
“Our new virtual event solution is fully integrated with the Ungerboeck event management platform. It has been developed with the attendee, organizer, exhibitor and venue in mind. We wanted to offer event professionals a product that would not only deliver online content to remote participants but also drive engagement and provide valuable insights on the overall event experience. With the addition of virtual events, Ungerboeck now provides the Total Event Experience – Onsite, Online and Ongoing” says Manish Chandak, CEO of Ungerboeck.
Ungerboeck is the world’s leading event technology software empowering over 50,000 users in more than 50 countries. Our community of customers includes top shows from across the world; amazing performing arts venues; global convention centers; some of the world’s most visited museums, professional sports arenas, and stadia; plus, other unique events and venues of all shapes and sizes.
For more than 35 years, Ungerboeck has served as the event industry’s technology leader—driving innovation and helping organizations adapt to emerging trends. The organization’s signature platform is available in six languages. Ungerboeck proudly supports its worldwide client base from its global headquarters in the United States with regional presences in Germany, France, Mexico, England, Australia, and China.
For additional information about Ungerboeck, please contact Stacie Bauer at 636-300-5606 x113 or via email at Stacie.firstname.lastname@example.org