+44 (0)151 703 7260
Contact information for market inquiries:
Assistant Director of Conference and Exhibition Sales
 151 703 7260
|Total function space (m²)||8392|
|Total exhibition space (m²)||15,225|
|Meeting rooms (#)||29 from to m²|
|Largest non-exhibit space (m²)||465|
|Driving time to nearest airport||20 minutes|
|International airport||LPL Liverpool John Lennon Airport|
|Adjacent hotel rooms (#)||658|
|Centre Information||ACC Liverpool, home to three venues - BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool - is a world class residential venue located on the banks of Liverpool’s world heritage waterfront - one of the most exciting fastest growing conference destinations in the UK.
• 658 hotel rooms in 3 on-site hotels with a further 6208 City Centre rooms within walking distance
• 4-star integrated 216-bedroom Pullman Liverpool hotel
• Banquet space for 80 - 3,000
• 1,350 seat tiered auditorium with two rotating drums that can be subdivided into 3 separate, self-contained meeting spaces of 250 (x2) and 850.
• 29 breakout rooms, capacities ranging from 10 – 613
• 11,000 seat arena which can transform into a conference space for 1,500+ delegates
• 8,100 m² blank canvas event space for up to 6,000 theatre style and 3,000 banquet covers
• 15,225m² combined exhibition space across BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool
• Competitive day delegate rates for meetings from 10-250 delegates
• Secure on-site parking with 1,600 spaces.
• Easily accessible via rail, road and national and international air links
|GPS Coordinates :|