AIPC membership offers the ultimate opportunity to engage with industry colleagues and take part in a global network of international convention and exhibition centre professionals. It provides a means for learning about and participating in the key issues and opportunities facing the industry, both today and into the future.
Above all, it allows you to become part of an international assembly of senior meetings industry representatives with a common interest in advancing professionalism within the industry.
AIPC MEMBER CENTRES BENEFIT IN A VARIETY OF WAYS:
• They participate in industry wide discussions which are shaping the future of the global meetings business
• They join with other members in professional development activities including:
the Annual Conference: the industry’s most important event where they can interact with industry colleagues from all over the world while benefiting from new insights and high-level professional development.
• They have access to the AIPC Quality Standards Program, which is the only dedicated centre management framework available to help you demonstrate to clients, owners and your community how you are managing to international standards;
• They can make requests for an "Industry Perspective" presentation which are carried out by AIPC in order to generate regional and national appreciation for the critical role that centres play in supporting and growing the economy and to support and reinforce the communications and government relations activities maintained by local industry;
• They access the Economic Impact Calculator tool - developed by Ipsos - that is available free of charge to all members wishing to develop a credible and recognized estimate of their community economic benefits;
• They are part of AIPC’s extensive communication and media activity which is designed to make our association an industry opinion leader and to advance member’s issues;
• They receive AIPC’s quarterly newsletter Communiqué, which contains valuable industry information and insights as well as a calendar of activities and a discussion forum;
• They access research, analysis and resources such as articles and presentations that are designed to help you address today’s top management issues and advance additional community and owner values in support of the values your centre creates beyond just direct financial returns;
•They join AIPC’s Quality Brand initiative: promoting AIPC membership as a "Quality Brand" in the sense of communicating to the markets where centres do their business, that AIPC members subscribe to the principles of Excellence in Management and we as an association provide the resources to support this.
In addition to the specific programs, membership in AIPC allows you to become part of an international assembly of senior meetings industry representatives with a common interest in advancing professionalism within the industry.