AIPC membership offers the ultimate opportunity to engage with industry colleagues and take part in a global network of international convention and exhibition centre professionals. It provides a means for learning about and participating in the key issues and opportunities facing the industry, both today and into the future.
Above all, it allows you to become part of an international assembly of senior meetings industry representatives with a common interest in advancing professionalism within the industry.
AIPC MEMBER ENTRES BENEFIT IN A VARIETY OF WAYS:
• They participate in industry wide discussions which are shaping the future of the global meetings business
• They join with other members in professional development activities including:
the AIPC seminar series held as a part of major industry trade shows, often in cooperation with other industry sectors and associations
• They have access to the AIPC Quality Standards program, which is the only dedicated centre management framework available to help demonstrate to clients, owners and community how the centre is managed to international standards
• They can make requests for an "Industry Perspective" presentation which are carried out by AIPC in order to generate regional and national appreciation for the critical role that centres play in supporting and growing the economy and to support and reinforce the communications and government relations activities maintained by local industry
• They access the Economic Impact Calculator tool - developed by Ipsos - that is available online and free of charge to AIPC Members wishing to develop a credible and recognized estimate of their community value