For a number of years now one of the most often mentioned areas that could benefit from a greater degree of rigor and consistency has been that of the customer satisfaction surveys carried out one way or another by most venues. There has never been any particular standard for these, or the kind of approach that would enable comparability amongst centres looking to use their survey results for process improvement.
For this reason, AIPC has been collaborating with global market research company Ipsos on the creation of a highly professional and analytical version of the customer service survey. The result is not just an opportunity to access a highly effective Client Satisfaction Survey instrument for a nominal cost, but to be able at the same time to pool and compare results with colleagues in other centres.
The AIPC / Ipsos Client Satisfaction Survey program will deliver following benefits:
• The survey is conducted by a trusted third party research partner (Ipsos) which increases confidentiality and anonymity, encouraging more candid responses from respondents.
• It vastly simplifies the process of maintaining an on-going Customer Experience tracking program:
• Easy entry: members simply upload event information onto Ipsos’ online centralized survey platform
• Real-time data summary: as surveys are received, members can log onto Ipsos’ online reporting portal to review results
• Results are summarized and tracked with informative charts and graphs, and can be filtered by variables of particular interest (i.e. event type, size)
• It enables benchmarking: once enough data is collected, the online live dashboard will automatically relate the results for your venue to the average across all other participating centres, giving you an immediate and ongoing perspective on how well you are performing relative to others.
• The dashboard also includes a Hot Alert functionality which will alert you to problem cases that need to be immediately followed up.
At the same time, the new system will allow AIPC members to move towards a true Real Time Voice of Customer system – something increasingly recognized as a high standard for service providers - by timing surveys more closely to when the events happen. This allows you to:
• React faster to problems
• Improve customer loyalty
• Obtain higher response rates to post-event surveys
• Gain deep insights into customer behaviour
• Track organizational KPIs of performance
• Monitor improvements in your organization’s performance over time
AIPC-Ipsos Client Satisfaction Survey Program Portal mock-up demo link
As AIPC has funded the development costs for this program, Ipsos is able to charge a nominal subscription fee of $2,000 USD for the initial two years 2018 and 2019 – far less that any comparable program offered by any research company and likely less than the cost of staff time for maintain and consolidating the results for a program of your own!
The AIPC-Ipsos Client Satisfaction Program will be available from January 1, 2018 onwards, and we recommend that you sign up well in advance to be fully operational on the starting date.
An added benefit:
As Ipsos is also responsible for managing the AIPC Apex Award Program, this new survey system has been fully integrated with the AIPC Apex Award surveys such that those adopting the new Client Satisfaction Survey program can elect for automatic entry and customer endorsement completion. Find out more about the advantages of this streamlined process for participating in the 2018 AIPC Apex Award Program via this link.
Take a good look at what we believe to be one of the best member benefits ever offered by AIPC – a highly professional and insightful response to a responsibility every centre has to identify, clarify and respond to customer perspectives while at the same time making AIPC Apex Award participation easier than ever, both for you and for your clients!
Any questions? Contact AIPC at email@example.com for more information or request the program registration form.