AIPC represents a global network of more than 185 leading centers in 60 countries with the active involvement of more than 900 management-level professionals. It is committed to encouraging, supporting and recognizing excellence in convention center management, based on the diverse experience and expertise of its international membership, and maintains a full range of educational, research, networking and standards programs to achieve this.
AIPC also recognizes and promotes the essential role of the international meetings industry in supporting economic academic and professional development as well as enhancing global relations amongst highly diverse business and cultural interests.
AIPC Members are purpose built facilities whose primary purpose is to accommodate and service meetings, conventions, congresses and exhibitions.
AIPC PROGRAMS AT A GLANCE
AIPC PROGRAM ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
• Conducting industry research and analysis
• Preparing and publishing technical publications
• Carrying out training, educational and professional development activities including the comprehensive AIPC Academy program and sector Summits in specialized areas of centre management
• Maintaining a global marketing and communications presence for members
• Facilitating member networking and information exchange forums
• Maintaining performance standards including the AIPC Quality Standards program and the AIPC / Ipsos Economic Impact Tool
• Recognizing management excellence through Awards programs such as the AIPC Apex Award an award made in recognition of the highest client rating received by a convention centre and the AIPC Innovation Award
• Communicating AIPC member values to key centre client groups in order to support member’s competitiveness
• Supporting and carrying out advocacy initiatives to promote the value of the industry to key audiences.